Transfer Your Blogger Blog to WordPress (Even if you’re not a Techie)
Blogger is a simple and easy to use platform for blogging that provides a lot for free. Whether a user starts blogging to share knowledge with friends or to make a profit, Blogger offers numerous free patterns and gadgets that can be adjusted according to user needs. On the other side, WordPress is without a doubt the most popular blogging platform and content control system.
CMS(Content Management System) is an open-source platform that enables complete adjustment, and this is the reason why so many users that start with Blogger at a certain point choose to transfer domain name and their blog onto WordPress.
A domain name transfer system, a system of import of texts, is very easy to use and is available from several sources:from WordPress.com service (perform export here), from Blogger.com service,from RSS source, HTML pages, etc. This will enable domain name transfer, the transfer of texts, while multimedia, photos and videos will be transferred automatically if you have previously used external services: YouTube for video and Imageshack.us for photos.
Here are important steps to transfer domain name from a Blogger blog:
– export texts from the Blogger blog onto WordPress
–get a personal domain
– get personal hosting
– installthe WordPress blogging platform
– import texts from the old blog
– administrate and place basic setups of the WordPress blogging platform
Here are the exact steps:
1) In the control panel of your blog in Blogger, choose “Tools” and then choose “Export”
2) Now you will see 4 options, and if you want to transfer the entire content, then choose the first option. Click on the button “Record original data”. The data transfer will start for all data files that are 1-3 mb.
3) Open blogger2wordpress, input the data you have transferred onto your computer and choose “Convert”. Wait for the data upload and convert.
4)Now in control panel in WordPress choose the option “Import blog” and place the data you have converted.
5) Wait for the import to complete and that’s it.
We will carry on to publish more WordPress based articles ( SEO, Security, Useful Plugins etc ) the following weeks.
Please feel free to contact us to get completely free support from our 24/7 support team at http://www.createregister.com